Pages

Lunchin' in Durham




Libby, and I went to Durham yesterday to have lunch and to shop (obviously). So I thought something casual to wear would be appropriate. 

Top - Topshop
Mom Jeans by Topshop
Backpack - Urban Outfitters
Belt - Scarlett Ribbons (Fab vintage shop in Durham)
Navy Converse

 I'd been after a pair of high-waisted boyfriend jeans for ages and struggled to find a pair that fit right. I found the problem with them was that they make you look a funny shape? Or maybe that's just me? However I tried Topshop's Mom jeans on and loved them straight away. I'm so glad I managed to get them, I just find they give a nice edge to a simple outfit.

This meditation necklace is from a shop in Ambleside, the stone is supposed to keep you grounded and calm.
Marc Jacobs rose gold watch

We headed to Flat White Kitchen for lunch. We are literally always there but it's such a great place that it's difficult not to want to go when you're in the area. 
I rate them very highly. I will review properly in a future post as I believe they deserve a post of their own. 
We both had bacon sandwiches however mine with gluten free bread along with an almond milk flat white. Libby opted for an English Breakfast tea. They cater for most dietary needs, you need something dairy free or gluten free then just ask, they're more than happy to do so. 






 I had a lovely day overall. Keep your eyes peeled for my Flat White Kitchen review!

Lucy 

P.S Thanks to Libby for taking my outfit pictures

Lucy Steel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram