Pages

Let's talk Yoga!



I've practiced yoga on and off for the past few years until the beginning of this year when I really got into practicing regularly.

Yoga is a big deal for me. It's helped me progress and grow a lot as a person. I've been able to challenge my body and my mind, equally. It isn't just all about putting yourself into a certain position, pushing yourself so that you can take your pose further than anyone else in the class. It's more than that. It's all about you. It's focusing on your breath, keeping your mind in the practice and seeing just what your body can do.
If you put a lot of effort into yoga you can get a lot out of it.

I've put together a few of my favourite photos of poses that show me just how far I've came.




 


(That man peeping down the alley makes me laugh a lot)

 





 






 

 Namaste!

Lucy


P.S. Thanks to my Dad for taking the picturesque photos. Check out his photos here!

Lucy Steel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram